woensdag 9 maart 2011

New temporary addiction

From time to time I have an addiction to buy kind of things. For example, a few years ago I had an addiction to buy movies a few times a week. Then it were dresses, shoes, earrings, rings, lipstick, lipgloss, nailpolish, mascara's, perfumes and so on. I've just noticed that I'm now in to the earrings again !! In one week I have bought like 6 pairs of earrings ?! OMG it's sooo bad for my wallet. A Dutch saying for this problem is: a gap in your hand. And I have to admit, with pain in my heart, that it is true. I spend too much money to things I don't necessary need to =___= But while I'm shopping I don't think about what I have at home. My mind says: 'BUY BUY BUY' at that moment. My mom is nagging every time when I got new stuff. She always say 3 same words: that I already have an a-look-a-like of it, it's too expensive or not suitable for me.
But hey look at the positive side, I'm enjoying my life hihi ^^,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten