dinsdag 8 maart 2011

New hobby?


The day before yesterday I have been making different things of polymer clay. Polymer clay is soft untill you bake it in the oven for a couple of minutes. It's very easy to work with it ! I was so fascinated about the cute things that you can make off with polymer clay. So I started to do it too. I've just found a new hobby to do haha ! Here are some pictures of the flowers I made of polymer clay. I also made some other things, but they are not pretty enough to place it here =) 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wow you're really good at it! I've always wanted to try it but I probably won't be very good at it :/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks, it was the first time that I had made this :p You just have to try. Maybe you're very talented, you'll never know if you don't try. And take time for it ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very nice! =D x
    http://kyandiicandy.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen