vrijdag 30 juli 2010

browpowders

Yesterday, I went to the centrum of Dordrecht. At the Etos I had bought a browpowder. I bought it, because it was cheap hihi ^^ It has costs me 6 euro.


I've tried it out today. I have to say that it's sucks >__< I don't like it, because it made my brow to dark. The colour doesn't suit me. I think I won't use it again. But maybe some other people can like it. You can always try!
----------------------------------------------------------

After that I went to the Douglas and asked a woman, who worked there, some advise about browpowders. She advised me Anastasia Berverly Hills. She tried some shades on my eyebrow to try how it looked like. I came to the conclusion to buy Brow Powder Duo II Golden Blonde. This one has costs me 23.50 euro.

It was worth my money, because I like this colour. It doesn't make my brows so dark. I can also use this for an very long time, because I don't have to use a lot of powder.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten